Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Too busy for exercise?

I have been very busy for the past one month with event after event to supervise and organise. It is at this time that many people tend to slack off and put off exercising. As for me, I like to start my exercise at 6am. So, whatever comes my way the rest of the day, I have already done my share of exercise. Of course, there are thousand and one excuse early in the morning while I am still snuggling in the warm cosy bed. Yet, if you constantly listen to the inner voice, the voice of excuses get softer and softer. I think I am much fitter...soon perhaps I will have a six-packed muscles too???? Ha ha...Definitely, I can see some muscles coming into shape but I don't think I have lost much weight...The only thing I am happy with the exercise is I have managed to keep off the 10 pounds which i have lost thus far....

No comments:

Post a Comment